Saturday, December 3, 2011

Adopted! Extremely Flea Ridden Feral Siamese Kitten Gets Some Help


I trapped the last kitten finally, of four, born to a feral mother, who was born to an abnndoned house cat. The other three, including Squeeks, the flamepoint kitten, now named Romeo, are in Portland, being fostered by Poppa Inc.'s president. Poppa Inc. is the nonprofit who funds my spay/neuter efforts. This little girl was so flea ridden, that an application of Revolution didn't affect the parasitic population. I ended up giving her a bath. She'll be ok, I think, after I killed thousands of fleas crawling all over her little body.

New Bulova Marine Star Watches




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links